Friday, April 6, 2018

Group Critiques!

   Today, our teacher placed us in groups of 4-6 for the whole class, so we could take advice from each other. My group had five other members, and they liked my documentary idea. I told them I was having trouble with coming up of a name for my entire series. They thought I should brainstorm something that has to do with generations and stereotypes. Or to find something that had to with how we are perceived. So, that helped guide us to come up with

- "Across the Ages"
- "Generations' Customs"
- "Composition"

         For now, that's all I could really think of. However, once we gather our media to create the poster and website, as well as finish the editing process, I think that we could think of even more names for our project. The problem is that, I want to decide soon so that we could have the domain for our website ready as soon as possible. My group also suggested on looking at where we are distributing our documentary since it could alter the design of the poster. I told them we wanted to market our documentary to be available on Netflix, and they I said I needed to look into how they create their posters based off of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Perception

CCR linked  here !