Sunday, April 1, 2018

Ideas for the Poster

     Besides editing, I thought it was time to focus on the other aspects of the project. so, I did a rough draft of something I had in mind. Obviously it is subject to change, but I thought it would be interesting since our series is about how each age group is perceived. But, the episode we focused on was on the elderly since they are under represented in the media. 

    In the picture above, I basically drew an image of a line of each generation. As of now, I don't really know who I would photograph, but I wanted to show each age group. Also, the background would be black with a shadow on all their faces. But, it really depends if we have the right equipment to re create my drawing. Also, we haven't thought of a title yet because i find it easier to name a project once it's done. We also haven't really thought of the name of the episodes either. That's really all for now, but we will also start designing the website of the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Perception

CCR linked  here !