Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Poster Inspiration!

We had discussed and even uploaded a picture of our poster idea, but in the end we decided on our "famous" collage. However, once we gathered all of our photos and added a font, I thought it looked boring and way too distracting.




The faces were too distracting, there was nowhere to put the Netflix logo where you could see it, and anywhere we put the title, it looked awkward. Disappointed, I browsed for some inspiration. I typed into google, "Black and White Movie Posters." Of course, thousands popped up, but I found this!

I thought the letters and the photo masked together looked different and interesting. So I went to work using Phonto to find a font and Superimpose to mask the letters. I merged both images together and it looked just the way I wanted! Also, I added the Netflix original logo, and three names of some of the cast members and it was ready for display!

Thankfully, I found the inspiration photo above because if not, we would have been stuck thinking of what to do with our photos.

Here's the final poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Perception

CCR linked  here !