Sunday, April 8, 2018

We Had a Problem...

We had planned on meeting at might house to edit since I had all the footage on my PC I thought that if we could be together we could all edit the way we want it. We all thought it was a great idea and set the time for 11:00 A.M. However, by the time it was around 10:30 Isabel and Gaby said they couldn't make it because of other errands. Which at first upset me because I really wanted to get it out of the way that day but, it's okay. They offered working on the website and taking pictures of people for the poster though. So, I thought I could finish editing over the weekend and bring the whole thing done on Tuesday to show them in class.
     Then, after showing them they could tell me if they want any changes or not. Now, I'm a bit worried because I feel like I've stretched myself our too thin. I have a bunch of other things to do as well, and I'm not sure if I could also take pictures by Tuesday too. Soooo as you can see, I'm kind of freaking out. But, it's fine, I know in the end we always figure it out. But, that's exactly what I wanted to avoid in the first place by organizing this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Perception

CCR linked  here !