Sunday, March 4, 2018

Pace Chart

     Last year, my group and I created a film trailer for the AS level of Media Studies. This time, however, we had the option to create a documentary! Based off of last year's experience, I noticed that my group had trouble pacing ourselves and deciding on a topic/story. So, we created a schedule as suggested by our teacher, to make sure we have extra time to perfect our project.

Pace Chart

  Week 1:      - Brainstorm, research, schedule
(2/26-3/4)

  Week 2:      - Research similar documentaries, make a choice, begin planning film process
(3/5-3/11)

  Week 3:      - Talk about individuals featured in documentary, setting, look for music, start filming
(3/12-3/18) 

  Week 4:     - start and finish editing footage
(3/19-3/25)

  Week 5:     - Start creating poster, find inspiration, research designs, start website for documentary
(3/26-4/1)

  Week 6:     -Finish website, final touches
(4/2-4/8)

Week 7:     -Create CCR, final touches
(4/9-4/14)

     The reason I chose to take my teacher's advice is because last year, my group and I fell behind trying to decide on a story for our film intro. We were stuck and spent too much time trying to find more research to assist our "brainstorming process." So to prevent that obstacle from happening again, I thought Isabel, Gaby, and I could crate a schedule for ourselves that moved faster than it should so it could leave room for final touches, or any last minute changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Perception

CCR linked  here !